Develop your talent with NORDES and become a part of our team.
Nordes Sp. z o.o. is a company from electronics manufacturing sector (EMS) offering a variety of services in electronics area which is one of the fastest developing sectors in modern economics.
Due to rapid growth of our company we are looking for a new #NordesTeam member to join our International Sales Department.
We offer working in dynamic environment where you will be able to face new challenges, develop your skills and gain useful, interdisciplinary experience.
Working at Nordes:
- Great atmosphere, mutual respect and continuous support
- Constant self-development
- Employees’ appreciation
- High work standards and ethic
Currently we are looking for:
EMS Account manager for the Nordic region
Location: Nordic region
Mode: Full time
Form of employment: contract of employment or B2B contract
English is as easy as pie to you? Are you from Sweden? You aren’t afraid of meeting new people? You are able to successfully build relations with potential business partners? Do you know Nordic markets well? Do you know how to outsource sales in B2B sector? Additionally, do you have technical degree? Then – this is a job may be for you!
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Working with accordance to and completing sales plans in contract electronics manufacturing sector
- Ongoing care of assigned sales leads
- Obtaining new leads from Scandinavian markets with focus on Norway and Sweden
- Handling business negotiations
- Participation in trades and fairs, as well as, other promotional activities
- Reporting achieved results and completed goals
- At least 5 years of experience in foreign sales in electronics sector (mandatory)
- Ability to make contacts and build business relations with customers from different cultures
- Focus on success and achieving goals
- Highly developed analytical skills (negotiations)
- High persistence, independence and organizational skills
- Flexibility and ability to adjust to working in dynamically changing environment
- Highly developed ability to speak business Swedish and English
- Willingness to travel
- University degree
- Computer literacy
What we offer:
- Ability to participate in implementing many innovative export projects
- Working in dynamic and modern company
- Friendly work environment
- Stable employment (contract of employment or B2B contract)
- Ability to gain work experience and develop competences
- Internal and external trainings
- Participation in events from electronics sector
- Work equipment (computer, mobile phone)